Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

FOTD & TUTORIAL: Beautiful Iris + Nocturnelle

.



Objective:


What I used:

Face:
- MAC Oil Control Lotion
- Silk Naturals Foundation
- MAC Sculpting Powder in Sculpt

Eyes:

- MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly" (all over lid)
- MAC eyeshadow in "Beautiful Iris" (first half of lower lid)
- MAC eyeshadow in "Nocturnelle" (outer V and contour)
- Flirt! eyeshadow in "Black Ivy" (outer V)
- Minerals Bath and Body "Highlight" as highlight on browbone
- Indelible Gel Eyeliner in "Black Out"
- Maybelline XXL Curl Power Mascara in "Blackest Black"

Cheeks:

- Everyday Minerals Blush in "Email Me"
- MAC MSF in "Gold Spill"

Lips:
- MAC Lipstick in "Snob"
- MAC 3D Lipglass in "Lightswitch"

Step 1: Apply paint pot in "Painterly" all over the lid (not shown).






To get this result:



Step 4: Apply a matte black eyeshadow to the outer-V (refer to the diagram on top to see where to apply it)

Unlined/No Mascara eyes, this is how it should look so far:


Step 5: Line and apply mascara!







14 comments

www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

Ooh that's a pretty look! I love purples. I really like Snob lipstick too...I just found your blog, am having a good look around now!

Hope you get a chance to look at mine!

yummy411 said...

great fotd! what did you line your eyes with? you have great liner skills! the ends of my lines don't come out like that.. =(

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa,


I just loooove your eyes. Are you using falsies or is that your natural lashes?

I am so envious

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

You know, I think that violets and purples look absolutely STUNNING with your shade of skin. :] Just wanted to let you know that. :P

The colors you used are gorgeous too. :]

And I love how the snob lipstick looks, you make me wanna buy it... but it might not look as good on me as it does on you. haha. :]

Anonymous said...

i love this look! it might be one of my favs from you

Vanessa said...

Hi Liz! Haha thanks! They are my natural lashes, super long eh?? I am glad they look like falsies! LOL

Thanks Christiana! My favorite color is purple haha I think that's why I end up doing lots of looks with purple! LOL, the Snob lipstick is one of my favorite lipsticks! It's a very pretty pink!

Thanks Anonymous!

Karen said...

Purple is so your color, girlfriend. Your liquid liner looks soooo good, too! Did you use a flat angled brush like the 266?

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

christiana is sooo right!! purples compliment you very well. i'm adding more colors to my want list :)

sushii said...

:O
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Vanessa!

What do you think of Gold Spill?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning! It just looks so god damn flawless in your pictures and I can't help but envying you both for your techniques and how well your skin goes with that shade of purple. Gorgeous!

Vanessa said...

Thank you so much Sofia! You are such a sweetheart! :)

Alyssia said...

Nessa! This is gorgeous! I absolutely love purple on you! And thanks for the compliment (on my blog) I'm gonna go shopping for my holiday party and I'll let you know what I come up with!

Again, beautiful!!

*Alyssia*

Stephie said...

ate this is beautiful, like all your other looks :) your pictures are so clear, i'm always amazed :) lovely! <3

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter