Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, November 2, 2007

Sephora Friends & Family Discount

.

20% OFF EVERYTHING (ONLINE ONLY), IN-STORE REQUIRES DISCOUNT CARD.

USE CODE: FF2007H

Napoleon Perdis Blush & Lipgloss Palette ($39)


Laura Geller Baked Basics (Good dupe of MAC MSF's Mineralized Skin Finishes, $48)


Makeup For Ever Diamonds ($49)


Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box ($36)

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa!!! It's Sharon! Man, I love your blog. Eversince I started reading your makeup blog, all of a sudden I cared about how my makeup would look! It's crazy! You've gone so far. I mean, I used to just see you before with your parents and siblings at one of ate Babette or ate Jeanette's gatherings and now you're a makeup artist! That's awesome! Anyway, I see that you're giving away some MAC pigments and I would really like to try it. Is it okay if you send me some pigments? I'm actually loving the teal, the blue and the violet. Is it possible to have 3 samples? hehe. Just email me at sharongregorio@yahoo.com. Thanks Vanessa! I hope you don't stop this makeup blogging thingy coz it's very addicting! Lots of love, Sharon

Anonymous said...

does this really work..you jsut type this in and really get a 20% discount? thanks!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter