I have acquired so many eye products lately so I will be doing many FOTD's because some are just really pretty colors! Here is one I did using the "Gilded Green" pigment from the Colour Forms Collection (MAC). At first I got "Tea Time", but after seeing it again in person, I just HAD to get "Gilded Green"! (And because green is one of my favorite colors!)
I also used one of the Lustre Twins, "Ripe & Ready" with its twin, "Soft & Lush", it's such a pretty deep coral color.
What I used:
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- MAC StudioFinish Concealer in NC30
- Purely Cosmetics Mineral Foundation in "Olive Beige"
- MAC Blush in "Springsheen"
- MAC Blush in "Emote" to contour
- MAC PP in "Moss Scape"
- MAC Pigment in "Gilded Green" (applied wet on lower half of the lid)
- MAC e/s in "Humid" on outer-v and contour
- MAC "Ricepaper" and "Goldmine" eyeshadow as highlight on brow bone
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- Shiseido Mascara Base
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- Milani Pencil in "Black" on lower lashline with "golden olive" pigment
- MAC Lustre Twins in "Ripe & Ready" & "Soft & Lush"
Apply your eyeliner (optional) and mascara:
Then line your lower lashline with a green color and black eyeliner on your waterline and smudge them together:
Sunday, August 3, 2008