I was tagged by so many lovely ladies for various blog awards so I am rolling em into one! Thanks for the tag! Miss Yaya, Sofee, Faith-Abigail, Ria, and XinaRox.
GUIDELINES: List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award onto 7 bloggers you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won!
7 THINGS THAT I LOVE
1. Capri-Suns: Something about a drink in a bag is just absolutely amazing and genius! It also makes me feel like I am in 5th grade all over again, my favorite flavor is "Pacific Cooler". I always have one in my purse!
2. My Bed: It's the most comforting thing in the world to me, and I love nothing more than sleeping in my own bed with my down comforter and fluffy pillows and forget about the day's troubles...
3. Photography & Art: I got the love for photography from my dad. He has taught me so much growing up and sharing this love of photograph with him makes it all the more special to me. I love how the camera can see things we can't see, can freeze time- and memories. I love expressing myself through the lens or a canvas. I love painting and drawing, and even sculpting.
4. Taco Bell: Need I say more?? Taco bell is my FAVORITE place for cheap eats and they have my favorite soda (which is Pepsi) so it's all around good!
5. Candy & Sweets: I love sweets! Cotton candy, jellybeans lollipops, you name it and I love it. (Except black licorice, that's just nasty)
6. Laughing and having a good time with my friends: Life is too short to not have fun, and I love having a great time hanging out with friends just talking and laughing about random things, even if they don't make sense. It also takes my mind off of things that bother me.
7. CCO & MAC Pro Store- Yes these may not be "things", but heck I love 'em. It's like my playground and I can play in there all day long.
10 HONEST THINGS ABOUT ME
1. Some people think I am a bitch, but i'd like to think I am a good person, a nice person that gives everyone a chance or two. I don't listen to rumors about people unless I see it for myself. I think people who say I am a bitch just chose the wrong card and pushed the wrong button. :)
2. I want to be a mom. And I want to be the BEST mom that I can be. I want to be a mom more than I want to be a wife.
3. I was in the medical program in my college for 2 years, then completely turned around and majored in Business & Marketing.
4. I am not as strong as people think I am. There are times I break down and cry.
5. I am still a child inside, and I hold onto that with everything that I am, because my childhood were the best times of my life.
6. I love making people laugh. To see people smile and forget their worries for a split second is amazing and makes me feel good, maybe that's why I was "Class Clown" in HS...
7. I am not full Asian or Filipino, and I hate when people say "Oh but you look ________ "(assumed ethnicity here) or they see my sisters and think we have different dads LOL. Just because one LOOKS like they are 100% of an ethnic background, doesn't mean they are, so stop assuming!
8. I am smarter than a lot of people think, sometimes I feel like I have to downplay my intelligence so I don't hurt someone's feelings.
9. I wanted to be a coroner for the longest time.
10. When I was little, I told my mom I wanted to put a vacuum in the ocean and suck all the water out just so that I could see what was in the ocean.
I am tagging all my other blogging friends out there! Too many to mention, so whoever wants to do it, you've been tagged!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Posted by Vanessa at 12:58 PM .