So I decided to do a "Sugarsweet" FOTD using of course some of the Sugarsweet goodies I got. I used "Stars N' Rockets" and "Dear Cupcake" eye shadow and "Saint Germain" lipstick. I also used "Refined" MSF with NYX Blush in "Pinky" on my cheeks. For some reason it didn't come out as bright when I uploaded it on here, but it's a lot more vivid and brighter in person, I am a bit upset it didn't show its true color... :(
And notice how my teeth are whiter??? Thanks to the Crest Advanced Seal Whitening Strips!
What I used:
- Korres Yogurt Moisturizer
- YSL Skin Radiance Primer
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30
- Buff'd Mineral Foundation "Chamois" and "Almond"
- NYX Blush in "Pinky"
- MAC MSF in "Refined" (LE)
- MAC Paint Pot (PP) in "Fresco Rose" on lower half of the lid
- MAC "Stars N' Rockets" e/s on top of Fresco Rose
- MAC "Dear Cupcake" e/s on inner corner of the lid
- MUFE #92 eyeshadow (bright purple) on outer-V
- MAC "Top Hat" e/s (LE, from the "Starflash" collection) & MAC e/s in "Parfait
Armour" on contour
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- Ardell Falsies in #102
- Urban Decay Eyeliner in "Graffiti" on lower lashline
- MAC lipstick in "Saint Germain" (LE)
- MAC lipglass in "Starlet Kiss" (LE, from Heatherette collection)
And look what I bought today! That's right! Oh and you know I got the DVD too! LOL
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Posted by Vanessa at 10:15 PM .