Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Brush Case

.

I decided to get another flat top buffer brush for my mineral makeup, I love my Lumiere one, but the only reason I wanted another one was because when I wash the Lumiere one, I don't have a brush to use because it's still wet, so I thought it would be nice to have 2, esp. one to use when I do makeup on other people. I was going to get the brush from Uglogirl.com that Christiana recommended but they closed up shop due to vacation and I missed the train, and I can't wait! So I bought this, a brush holder to hold all my brushes when I travel because the one I am currently using isn't holding all of them anymore...

1 comment

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

HEY! i know where you got that brush! did you get it from foreverfemale.com? i have one of their brushes too. hahaha. i have their large head, short handled buffer brush. >=]

but i did not know that they had PINK ones now! last time i checked they only had the silver handled ones!!!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter