Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Reader Comment

.

I haven't tried the HIP pigments yet because I read a lot of bad reviews on them. You can check out makeupalley.com for that. I was also really disappointed in the duo shadow that I got from the HIP line. However, if you are looking for something that could possibly replace Mac's fluidline for a little bit cheaper...the cream liner is excellent! I bought it for $10. They come in several colors too. Anyhow, I am glad to have come across your page since there are a lot of MAC addicts out there. As much as I would like to buy some of their stuff, it just adds up too fast. You are excellent in helping with finding alternatives that work just as great. Keep up with the recommendations!
______________________________________________________________________________

A: Like in everything else in this world, everyone is going to have a different opinion about EVERYTHING, and though I DO revert to MakeUpAlley.com for certain product reviews, I usually take the bulk of the reviews to either buy it or not, and most of the reviews I read on other forums raved about it since it's similar to MAC Pigments. I thought heck why not? If I don't like it, I CAN ALWAYS return it, and I actually really like them!

The eyeshadow DUO I agree is a waste of money, I have "Flamboyant" and I haven't used it yet because it goes on weird, so that is definitely going to go in the junk box.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter