Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Eyeshadow Palette and MAC Lipglass in C-Thru

.

So I did a little shopping yesterday, and got an awesome eyeshadow palette from Icing for a whopping $6.50!! They all have a shimmer-matte finish to them and vivid colors! It worked well with my Urban Decay Eye Priming Base.







A closer look:


I also bought MAC Lipglass in "C-Thru", what I LOVE about the MAC Website is that the colors they show in the samples are EXACTLY the color you are going to get and the consistency of it, not just some random colors they pulled off the rainbow and then when you get it, it's FAR from the color you thought it was on the website. Everyday Minerals has that problem, leaving you to sample the ENTIRE foundation palette to get to the right one!



It looks better than in this picture:

4 comments

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

hahaha! you mineral makeup sampling addict, you're just as bad as me. lol. i'm so bad though, i just sold my samples as a lot on one of the forums i'm apart of and i'm already getting alot more samples to replace those! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nessa,

Any other mineral sites that offer free samples like KT Naturals and Everday Minerals?

I've been using Everyday Minerals and really like it, but just not sure which color works for me. I ordered KT naturals and now I'm just waiting for it.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR INFO!

TESA0508@YAHOO.COM

Anonymous said...

hey vanessa, where did you buy the icing eye shadow palette? that's awesome price! and the telescopic eye shadow,does Sephora carry that item?

also, i just recently purchased some milani eye shadow compacts and they are brilliant! #24 RICH CHOCOLATE #18 JAVA BEAN, #22 SHEER SAND, #17 ANTIQUE GOLD, #23 ICY PLUM, #03 ILLUSION. i would have not known about this name if not through your site. thanks a bunch!

lata.

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa! I want to start a beauty blogging site like this but I dont use big brands like MAC and stuff. I just use like
stuff you get in magazines or make-up I get for christmas.....

elzjones@ntlworld.com

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter