Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Im Bad.

.



I went back after work...it called me...the MAC Store. I bought twins!

"Painterly"
was on my mind since I got back from lunch...I was like Vanessa, you should have just bought it, you were gonna end up getting it anyways!

So I bought "Painterly" too! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! "Bare study" is more like my Flirt! Cosmetics Mousse in "Sand Castle" and ALMOST like my MAC Paint in "Chiaroscuro"...so I might just return it because do I really need 3 colors that look almost the same!???

And let me tell you, I am loving "Tectonic" also, it's such an amazing color, a nice deep brownish gold with subtle green. It's gorgeous!


FYI:
MAC is introducing an already made quad palette called "Smoke Signals", if you are smart enough you would have already figured that it has a lot of black, gunmetal grays, and satiny silvers. They are having a little event at some of the MAC Stores Friday August 24th through August 26th (Fri-Sun), they will do your makeup for free with a $50 purchase, so check it out!

I introduce PAINTERLY (as you can see I got excited and tested it out):


Painterly Swatch:


On my lid:


BARE STUDY swatch, I didn't bother to take a pic of it on my lid because it's the same as the pic in my previous blog with the video:


Tectonic which looks A LOT better in person, somehow I couldn't capture the actual color on my camera...

2 comments

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

oOo tectonic and painterly are gorgeous colors! :) although, i think i like the tectonic more cause i'm a sucker for gold colors. hehe. :P

Anonymous said...

you have really gorgeous full lashes! Do you ever wear falsies?

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter