Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Reader Comment

.

The "MUD" eyeshadows are great. They are very high in pigment and go on smooth. I have a few favorite eye shadows from the line: SUNSET, PINK GRAPEFRUIT, AND FIREBRICK. SUNSET is a shimmery gold, PINK GRAPEFRUIT is a shimmery pink with that looks like it's mixed with gold and FIREBRICK is a shimmery red/orange with specks of gold. I absolutely love love love these eyeshadows. If you live in the Burbank area the school itself also has a store located in downtown Burbank. You should check the store out. Love your site by the way!

Michelle
_______________________________________________________________________________

A: Thanks Michelle, glad you are enjoying the site! Yeah for some reason I forgot about MUD and I was aware of it a few months ago when I had a MUD makeup artist do my makeup for a shoot, I was so fascinated by her tools and makeup so I searched for it online and found it, and loved it ever since! I'll be sure to try their eyeshadows!

Thanks again!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter