Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, August 24, 2007

Lipgloss Swatches

.

Some of you have been asking me about the lipglosses I use in some of my tutorials, and so I made a lipgloss swatch chart of my most commonly used lipglosses, I have others but rarely use them, so these are the ones that are on rotation...my favorite is NYX's Lipgloss in "Bubblegum".



And here is a swatch of NYX's Chrome Eyeshadow in "Blue Lagoon":



Im heading back to the MAC Store to pick up "Fresco Rose", at first I didn't think I can use it often since it's pink, but we'll see, I think it'll make a great all over base. I can't wait to get my palette from Nixie and fill it up! I pretty much have every eyeshadow shade/color I want, I just wanna get ULTA's "Peacock" and a few of their other colors. I LOVE the "Rubenesque" Paint, it's super pretty!

I think I wanna get a MAC Lipstick too, even though I am not much of a lipstick person, I used to get their "Folio" all the time during my teenage years, but it has since been discontinued and haven't found anything even close to it. But I am eyeing their "Brew" Lipstick from the "Smoke Signals" Collection....

4 comments

Anonymous said...

if someone is on a budget and couldn't afford MAC, would you tell them to buy NYX?

Anonymous said...

HEY ARE U SURE THAT COLOR IS BUBBLEGUM CUZ I TRIED LOOKING FOR IT ON NYX.COM AND I DIDNT FIND IT NOWHERE... CUZ I LIKE IT AND ITS REALLY CUTE...

Anonymous said...

I tried looking for Bubblegum too on the site and wasn't able to find it.

AirBubbles said...

hey im a loyal reader to your blog but didnt post (shy!) but seeing your swatches on this girl's blog really made me curious about NYC's iced orchid. its really pretty!! i wanted to ask if you were wearing a base under the lipgloss and does it have a purplish tint on the tube? can you please take a picture of the lipgloss and the lipgloss on without base (if you were wearing one before?) THANK YOU SO MUCH i've been looking for this shade for SOO LONG !

my name is tiffany and my email is tralalatiffany@gmail.com

again, thank you!!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter