Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, August 3, 2007

KT Naturals VS. Everyday Minerals

.

I actually like KT Naturals over Everyday Minerals [only comparing these 2, because I know there are some that might be better than KT Naturals].

I have been using KT Naturals Mineral Foundation in "Med. Warm Beige" and I notice a big difference between the two, KT Naturals really gives me the airbrushed look and lasts a lot longer than Everyday Minerals. Everytime I applied Everyday Minerals, it started to streak a little bit in the middle of the day, giving me a cakey look and would disperse unevenly on my face, even though I still do like the coverage it gives.

But with KT Naturals, I get the airbrushed coverage I like, looks absolutely flawless on my face AND the best part is that I was able to find MY shade! With Everyday Minerals I had trouble finding the right shade and didn't want to have to mix foundations together. And their medium warm beige states: "This is for average shade skin with yellow or olive undertones. This shade is ideal for Hispanics, Mediterraneans, or Asians." So try it out!

They even have a FREE 4-piece sampler kit (just pay for shipping!)

EDIT!! NEW MM Site I found: http://www.merelymineralsmakeup.com/

2 comments

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

i tried kt naturals and i agree with it having the airbrushed look and lasting longer than everyday minerals. however, i had a hard time finding a color match with kt naturals, and for me i would have probably had to mix colors to get an exact match.

also i've heard of kt naturals having color inconsistencies, and that bothered me a bit. :P great review though, i'm glad you found a mineral makeup that works for you and your needs. :)

Anonymous said...

Are the samples pretty good size or tiny? Just wanted to get an idea how big (or small) I should expect them to be

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter