Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

NIXIE and ULTA Cosmetics

.

So I figured out that I can fit my ULTA Eyeshadows along with my Nixie Eyeshadows in the Nixie Well Palettes, so I begun depotting all my ULTA eyeshadows to put in the palette and I am quite pleased that they fit perfectly, which means I can get more ULTA eyeshadows!

So far I bought: Gold Leaf, Amethyst, Gold Olive, Marble, Lustre, Turquoise, Camel, and Sterling. Need to buy Peacock and Cashmere.



Forgot the name of the other one...


0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter