Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Video Tutorial (The Natural Look)

.

I had a picture tutorial on the natural look, but here is a video, the lighting is actually better on youtube, then it got rejected for being TOO LONG (about 15 minutes), I didn't know it was that long, but I like to talk. HAHA, besides someone mentioned that I spend more time walking y'all through it so don't complain! :)

Natural Look

Add to My Profile | More Videos

You probably can't see in detail from the video, so here are the pictures:

My eye with my highlighting base and Milani's "Snow Frost":


The FINISHED product:


Here is a picture of the lips, using the lip primer:


Foundation (Mineral), KT Naturals in Medium Warm Beige, HUGE size!

1 comment

Jaclyn Rose said...

hey nessa,
i have a tip that i thought i'd share with you. i heard about it or read about it a long time ago and use it myself. after you've curled your lashes and put your mascara on, blast it with your blow dryer on cool setting and it will help "set" your eyelashes.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter