Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Continuation of Metallica ...

.

Like promised, here are the basic steps I used to create the Metallica Look from a few days ago. I forgot to add that I also used L'Oreal's HIP Pigments in "Restless".

Step 1:
I put my highlighting base first all over my ENTIRE lid, you can use any light color.


Step 2: Using a spong-tip applicator for better control and pigmentation, I then apply the antique gold eyeshadow from the lashline to slightly above my crease.


Step 3:
I then add more shimmer and highlight using the HIP Pigment in "Restless".




Step 4:
Using a black Kohl Eyeliner, I apply it to my lashline and using a SMUDGE BRUSH, I then smudge it across my lash line.


Step 5:
Add mascara and line the bottom....

Step 6: Voila!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter