Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Look with "Rubenesque" MAC Paint Pot

.

I gotta say, I really, truly love MAC's Paint Pot in "Rubenesque", it's just such a gorgeous peachy gold color that is just heaven on the lids!

I paired it with my MAC Tectonic, NYX Chrome Eyeshadow in "Panic", MAC eyeshadow in "Patina", MAC Eyeshadow in "Mulch", and Milani's "Snow Frost" and I think I am going to make this my "everyday look".

*I woke up super late this morning so I didn't have time to do a step by step tut, so i'll try and get one in here soon!

- Rubenesque all over the lid
- NYX Chrome eyeshadow in Panic on top
- Patina and Mulch eyeshadow on the outer corner and outline using an angled brush
- Snowfrost on the inner corner to the middle of the lid
- Black Mascara and Black liquid eyeliner


The eye (on YOUR right) looks like it doesn't have a lot of gold, but they are even, it's just the way I took the pic, I blocked some of the flash. :(

2 comments

Anonymous said...

What kind of brush are you supposed to use to apply the MAC paint pots with?

Anonymous said...

Yes please post a tut on this look! I want it to be my everyday look as well.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter