Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Metallica (Eye Makeup Photos)

.

I was playing with makeup this morning (what else is new), and if I could take one eyeshadow with me on a deserted island (lol), it would be Milani's Earthy Delights Quad because I just absolutely love all the colors in that palette, it is just so pretty on the lids.

Anyways, I used that in this look, I called it "Metallica" even though it's supposed to be earth tones, it's just very metallic to me. I apologize I didn't take a picture of each step, like I said I was just playing around and I didn't think it would come out as nice....but I will do it again and this time show you guys the steps and what I used.

Let me know what you guys think!

I used:


- Milani Earthy Delights and a sponge tip applicator
- Black Kohl Pencil Eyeliner (instead of the colorstay eyeliner by Revlon because it allows you to "move" it and smudge it giving a sultry smoky look)
- My highlighting base was Revlon's "White Whisper" and MAC's "Vex" eyeshadow.
- Telescopic Mascara (my favorite mascara)
- KT Naturals Mineral Foundation in "Warm Beige"
- Used a bronzer by Physician's Formula









See how MUCH of a difference eyeliner makes? On YOUR left, the eye looks bigger and wider, and diminishes the look of puffy or baggy eyes, the UNLINED eye on the right accentuates my baggy eye and makes my eye look smaller:

3 comments

Jaclyn Rose said...

those colors are beautiful... it's a natural yet sultry yet smokey look. love the colors. i think i'm going to go out and buy me that palette now. =)

Anonymous said...

Please do a tutorial on this look
Thanks :)
Great job you look beautiful

Vanessa said...

Hi Anonymous! Please leave contact info next time so I have a way to get back to you! :)

I already did a tutorial on this look:

http://nessasarymakeup.blogspot.com/2007/08/continuation-of-metallica.html

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter