Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Specktra.net

.

I recently joined this MAC Forum (also for all makeup junkies, not just MAC) and I love it! The people on there are awesome and give such inspiring tutorials, great feedback, and the best part WITH pictures! So signup if you are interested. You can check out my forum thread here: Vanessa on Specktra.net

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter