Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Reader Question

.

Q: What kind of brush are you supposed to use to apply the MAC paint pots with?
__________________________________________________________________________________
A: I use a slightly damp large concealer brush (I bought it at Target, forgot the name of the brand), I basically rub my Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes on the brush and then dip it in the paint pots, this makes the brush sorta damp so its easy to pick up the paint as well as adhere onto your eyelids. *Remember to add eyeshadow primer BEFORE the paint pot, try Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Potion (Sephora, $15).

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter