Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Long day...

.

Sorry gals for not being able to post much yesterday and today, it's been a long day today, I had a shoot in Azusa and was there for about 5 to 6 hours, I had my hair done by the talented Ngoc (pronounced Knock), she was such a sweetheart.

Here are some "behind the scenes" pics, as the updo she did was awesome, there's another pic of my hair from another set which she took with HER camera so i'll post it when I get it from her. Also she added the jewels on my face. Poor thing did a bridal party early that morning and was super tired!









And I got featured in a catalog overseas!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter