Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sally's Beauty Supply

.

I absolutely love Sally's, I go there every so often just to pick up a few bargains.

I bought a satin pillow case because it "saves" your hairdo (i.e. curls) that you don't want to go away when you sleep. The fabric cotton causes friction and static so when you wake up your hair is messy and frizzy, satin doesn't do any of that.

I also bought a ton of clips for $1.89 and A 4-way nail buffer (since I have given up acrylics....for now).





I also bought a new line of cosmetics (their concealer), Pantina.

2 comments

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

i go there ALL the time too. that's where i get my eyelashes. LOL. :P

i also went there earlier this week to pick up a spray bottle and some flip top bottles to put my homemade toner in. :]

i LOVEEE sally's. hehe.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to tell you that Sally's SERIOUSLY overcharges for their satin pillow cases. I would suggest trying Bed, Bath and Beyond. I think I got one, which I liked as much as the one from Sally's, for about $4 or $5.

P.S. I'm a Specktra member. I really like your blog.

-Aziajs

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter