Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, August 10, 2007

FOTD- Foto of the Day

.

I am going to start introducing "Foto of the Day" similar to Specktra's forum on FOTD, and I want you gals to send me pics of looks you have done, or looks you have done from one of my tutorials, etc.

PLEASE INCLUDE:

- your name
- *IMPORTANT*- the items you have used, the shade, and the brand (EX: Revlon's Colorstay Eyeliner in "Blackest Black", and NOT simply "black eyeliner")
- steps you used to create the look
- PLEASE BE SURE that it is a CLEAR picture of your face and nothing else

And I will post some of the great ones on here for others to view!

Example:

What I used:
Eyes:
- Revlon's "White Whisper" all over the lid
- Makeup Forever Pink Eyeshadow #126
- Revlon's Colorstay eyeliner in "Black"
- L'Oreal's Double Extend Mascara in "Blackest Black"

Lips:
- NYX Lipgloss in "Bubblegum"

Face:
- Everyday Minerals Foundation in "Fairly Light" (Neutral)
- Blush is Revlon's "Blushed"
[dont mind the eyebrows, circa Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon haha]

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter