Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Reader Questions

.

Flew back in from Washington late last night, our flight was delayed due to the rainy weather and airplane issues, I am just glad to be home (well not really because that means back to work, lol). I am feeling much better, still have a cough and minor aches, but for the most part I am back to normal!

I uploaded some new pics I took during my stay, they are on my Flickr.

I thought id put all the reader questions in ONE post:

Q: Hi Vanessa,
I love that lipgloss on you [picture with the sis]. What is it called and where can I buy it? Thanks!

__________________________________________________________________________________
A: It is a mix of MAC's Lipglass in "C-Thru" and NYC's "Iced Orchid". You can buy the first one at a MAC store and the second one, pretty much any drugstore.


Q: How do you like the ULTA shadows? I've never tried them before but I'm curious about the texture and color payoff.
__________________________________________________________________________________
A: I like the ULTA eyeshadows, I too was a little hesitant about them as I thought they would suck, but I am actually pretty impressed on how nice their colors are AND it has pretty good pigmentation and color shines through and isn't washed out to where you have to put tons of layers for it to show. I will definitely be buying more of their eyeshadows, especially since it's BOGO Free.


The following is for the "Before and After" Post of my sister:

Q: Wow! her complexion is awesome!!! And her lips look really good too. I like the chunky liner, fun look for her. She looks much older and much more mature!
_______________________________________________________________________________
A: Thanks! Yeah she is 16 but looks younger than that, so I thought id play with her look and make her look more of a teenager and not a kid, she LOVED the makeover, especially the false eyelashes!


Q: Wow she looks totally transformed!! What makeup products did you use?
________________________________________________________________________________
A: I used MAC Chiaroscuro as the highlighting base, Milani "Silver Bullet" and NYX Silver/Glitter eyeshadow (forgot the name of it), since it was the SILVER wedding anniversary of our PARENTS, we went with a silver look. I lined her top and bottom of her eyelid, applied some natural looking false eyelashes, and used KT Naturals Mineral Foundation in "Medium Warm Beige" on her and some blush. I didn't do her eyebrows as mom didn't want me to touch it haha.

And our family pic! haha

1 comment

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

i know! it does feel like it's been forever! i missed you! i'm glad you're feeling better. :]

haha. i'm sorry i'm such an enabler! >=]
i just can't help but share all of these great finds with you! :]

your family pic is too cute... you guys all look great! :] it's a refreshing pic, really, it is. :]

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter