Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, August 3, 2007

Cherry Culture Review #1

.

In case I forgot to tell you, I am officially a "Beauty Editor" for CherryCulture.com.

So here is the first product they sent me as well as my review, it was Jelly Pong Pong's Gourmet Lip Therapy[weird name I know].



First Review:


Jelly Pong Pong's Gourmet Lip Therapy






For me, presentation is everything; Jelly Pong Pong's Gourmet Lip Therapy came in the cutest pop-up box, reminding me of the cute pop-up books I read as a child. I love how small and compact this lip gloss is because I can fit it in my purse or carry it with me in my pocket for easy access!

I have always wanted a lip gloss that did three things: give me incredible long-lasting shine, keeps my lips really soft, and stays on but isn't too sticky. Lo and behold I found Jelly Pong Pong's Gourmet Lip Therapy in Real Sugar, it's honestly the lip gloss I have been searching for. I have tried countless lip glosses and they either have an awful taste (or scent), aren't moisturizing enough, are super sticky to where you find your hair sticking to your lips, and/or they don't stay on your lips for a long time. But for me, this lip gloss has the whole package! It has tiny miniscule “sugars”, that feel like the tiny micro-beads in a facial scrub and totally feels like a scrub for your lips, gently exfoliating any dead skin and keeping your lips lusciously soft and kissable all day. I love how it gave me long-lasting subtle shine without the stickiness and has a nice sweet sugary flavor that will have you constantly smacking your lips! My favorite part of this product was the built-in brush, no mess lip gloss oozing out of the tube, no wands- nothing. Just a one step, easy to apply lip gloss. The brush gives you so much control when applying the lip gloss allowing you to display incredible shine right where you want it.

I must admit at first I thought the price was pretty steep, $18 for just a sheer lip gloss, but now that I have had the opportunity to see and use this product for myself, love it! It's really everything I need in one tube and my lips are super happy because it really stays on and is perfect for layering over lipstick for instant shine. I even ate dinner and it was still on my lips after dinner as if I just put it on! I highly recommend this product to every gal as it is a a definite “must have” item in every girl's purse. It also comes in other colors/flavors: Cocoa and Honey.

2 comments

Therasia said...

I just placed my order at cherryculture.com but I am a little afraid because I'm from Portugal and MissChieveux from youtube told us about her bad experience with this shop do you something about their shiping or if they are used to have problems with clients?
Thanks and kiss from Portugal

sailorsaturn_therasia@hotmail.com

HoldACurl said...

CHERRYCULTURE IS A SCAM!!! honestly they have ripped so many people off! if you don't purchase a "tracking method" and you inquire about it they will send you what appears to be a bulk e-mail like "dear customer your package was shipped we have no control over usps and you do not have a tracking number we are filing a report now" like WTF then nothing happens and you will not receive a package.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter