Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Reader Question (RE: Fushia and Black Fusion)

.



Q: I absolutely love this look!! i was checking on the sephora website and i didnt see the eyeshadow shade u used. do u know anywhere else where i can get it??

Thanks,

Lena

________________________________________________________________________________

A: It is at the Sephora store, just not through the website, if you actually go to the store you will see it, it's #26, I think it's actually a blush not an eyeshadow but it produces that awesome color, so it's good to use on the eyes too! MUFE (Makeup Forever) doesn't even sell it's own products on their website so you have to see who they contract their products to for sales, I checked the Sephora website and didn't see much, but when I went into the actual store they had A LOT!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa,

I love reading your entries.. in fact, I tried one of your tutorial and wanted to submit a FOTD but my photo wasn't clear and bright enough.. Anyway, since you have so many makeups, how long would you actually keep it after opening? Coz makeup can't be kept too long right??

BTW, I love the end result..

Regards,
Cristine
Email: crischoi@singnet.com.sg

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter