Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Saturday, September 22, 2007

"Green with Envy" Tutorial

.

NOTE: I am not sure when the NYX Premium Brushes will be out, it doesn't mention any specific dates on their website, however they are coming out with 24 brushes from contouring to shaping, of course yours truly will keep you posted the SECOND I know exactly when they will be coming out!

Many of you requested a tutorial on the "Green with Envy" look, so here it is!

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot in "Rubenesque"
- NYX Chrome Eyeshadow in "Panic"
- Maybelline eyeshadow in "Antique Jade" (I use ALL brands!)
- Mineral Eyeshadow in "Envy"
- Covergirl Liquid Eyeliner in "Blackest Black"
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- ULTA eyeshadows "Gold Leaf" and "Shell" as the highlight

Lips:
- MAC Lipstick in "Sparks can fly"
- MAC Lipglass in "Underage"

* I put my foundation on before I did my eyes...

Step 1:
Apply your eye primer, this prevents your eyeshadow from creasing as well as making your eyeshadow more vibrant. I use Urban Decay's Primer Potion.


Step 2:
I then applied MAC's "Rubenesque" Paint Pot and NYX Chrome Eyeshadow in "Panic" to neutralize my entire lid.


Step 3: I then applied Maybelline eyeshadow in "Antique Jade" which is a gorgeous green a little above my crease.


Step 4: Then put my mineral eyeshadow in "Envy" over it to give it more of an "intense", shimmery look.


Step 5: I used Gold Leaf and Shell as my highlight.


Step 6: Line the eyes...mascara...and line the bottom, I did this with a small eyeshadow brush and just applied the envy eyeshadow on the lower lashline.


And voila!

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Yay I LOVE NYX! Can't wait for the line of brushes=] My question is, how is that Icing eyeshadow palette you got? It looks pretty, and I was wondering if it is any good because I might get it! Thanks, Aly

Stephie said...

i love your tutorials woman! great job! and i'm actually looking forward to the nyx brushes.... after you review them i mean!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter