Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Reader Question: Where to get E.L.F brushes (international)

.

Q: Hi Vanessa,

Do you know where I can order the ELF Flat Eyeliner brush since I don't live in the US? Cause $1 is a really good deal, especially if you don't use it often! ELF in UK does ship to the Netherlands but they don't have that brush on their website! It's so hard to find a flat eyeliner here >.<

Thanks!

Claudia

_____________________________________________________________________________

A: Hi Claudia! When contacting me please provide your email address so I can personally reply back to you. You can order it online here at Drugstore.com.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter