Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Transferring Pigments

.

I had a lot of pigments lying around taking up a lot of space, especially the NYX Loose Powdered Eyeshadows, so I bought a storage container really for beads from a craft store and used it to store ALL my pigments, thus making it a lot easier for me to travel with all my pigment in one easy carrying case.





Empty out all the containers into the new bottles, sometimes it won't come out because the pigments are closely packed together, so stick a toothpick or something to break it up making it easy to pour.






And you are all done!

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I'm always looking for new storage and organization options. :)
Thanks to you from a fellow makeup junkie,
Bionic Beauty

Anonymous said...

this is brilliant! thanks for sharing. when i get pigments, well...enough of them...i will definitely look into this.

starlit from ABB

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter