Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

REVIEW: Gel Eyeliner Convert

.

5 stars!

I have used liquid eyeliner forever as far as I can remember, and I swear I have it down pat since I have been doing it for so long.

But I heard so many rave reviews about gel eyeliners, MAC Fluidline in particular, so I thought id try something similar to it and I am just absolutely loving it! I am in awe of how well it goes on and STAYS on! I thought it would be super hard and take some time getting used to, as well as it probably taking longer than the liquid eyeliner application, but it's actually a lot faster to me; especially when you use a synthetic taklon flat top eyeliner brush you just push it in a straight line against your lash line and voila!

I am definitely saying bye to my liquid eyeliners because this is my holy grail of eyeliners. I am planning to get MAC's Fluidline in "Blue Peep" and "Iris Eyes".

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter