Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Reader Questions

.

Q: Hi Vanessa!

I was wondering how long it took for ELF to deliver? You ordered from their website right? Because I read on a forum that a lot of people complain they take about 5 weeks and sometimes even longer?

Claudia

_________________________________________________________________________________
A: Hi Claudia! I actually received my ELF order in about a week and a half, so it was pretty early. They DID however send me the wrong item for one of the things I ordered but when I called to rectify the problem, they sent it out immediately AND let me keep the wrong item, so overall, my experience with ELF has been really good.

LADIES, let me know if you have had any awesome or bad experiences with companies, id love to hear everyone's thoughts on this...
_________________________________________________________________________________
Q: Do you use UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion) under the MAC paint 'Painterly'? (or MAC Paints in general)

A: Yes, I do put some UDPP before I apply the MAC Paints...

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your reply Vanessa! =)

Claudia

Anonymous said...

I also ordered from E.L.F. and it took two weeks for the order to come. They took 5 days to process and ship the order then they took another week to deliver. When it FINALLY arrived, HALF of my order was missing AND I got wrong items! I sent them an email letting them know that it was wrong and of course, I got one of those email responses that say it will be 24 hours before they get back to me. That was three days ago and I am still waiting for a response. I will NEVER do business with them again!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter