Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Adding to my collection...and my Fiber Duo Brush

.

As usual, I have a new MAC Haul; I bought 2 pigments I had to re-stock on, "Vanilla" and "Violet", MAC Lipglass in "Underage", and eyeshadow brush #239 since I lost the one I had. I saw the new collection, Matte2...and to be honest, I was a bit disappointed because they are kind of dull. I swatched some colors on my hand and it didn't amaze me...which is ok, because if it was utterly amazing I would have spent SO much! So it's refreshing to NOT like something by MAC!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the "Underage" Lipglass, it's by far my favorite because it's a pretty color on its own, no lipliner, nada. Lightswitch and C-Thru, the other Lipglasses I have are pretty too, but C-Thru makes me look washed out by itself, so I usually use it with a darker lip liner to add some depth. "Underage" is a pinkish/neutral beige with little shimmer, it's gorgeous!



I also received my Fiber Duo Brush from Everyday Minerals today and it's lovely, I played with it for a little bit and I love how soft and light it is! It picks up just the right amount you need for application.





Here are the lipglass swatches for "UNDERAGE" (request from Fei):


2 comments

Fei said...

Swatch the lipglass please! Sounds weird, but I really like the name. lol. I've developed an obsession with MAC's lip stuff now...

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

what do you use that kind of brush for?

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter