Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, September 24, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things.....

.

So a lot of people asked, "Vanessa, you have such a massive collection, which ones are your favorites?"

So here are my favs:

Moisturizer-
Aveeno

Facial Scrub and Astringents-
St. Ives Apricot Scrub with Salicyclic acid and Witch Hazel or Sea Breeze

Facial hydrator-
I like Evian mist or this other one they have at Wal-Mart, I forgot the brand.

Face Primer- Laura Geller's Spackle Face Primer

Concealer:
Physician's Formula Concealer Duo in Light

Eyeshadow- This one was hard, because I love so many of them, but I cannot live without MAC eyeshadow in "Vex".

Pigment- MAC's "Viz-a-violet"

Mascara-
L'Oreal's Telescopic Mascara

Eyeliner- MAC's Liquidlast in "Point Black", it lasts ALL day even after a shower and it's quick and easy for touch ups! For PENCIL: I like Revlon's Colorstay Eyeliner in "Blackest Black"

Blush-
MAC Blush in "Strada"

Lipgloss-
MAC lipglass in "Underage" and NYX "Iced Orchid

Chapstick-
Blistex's DCT

Lipliner-
Sephora #206

Lipstick- MAC's "Sparks Can Fly"

Makeup Brush- Sonia Kushuk's Blending Brush, this baby works blending miracles!

1 comment

julieah said...

I've been really happy with my aveeno moisturizer, myself. i'm using "positively radiant" with SPF 15 and it's been great. I'm in Denver where there's like, no humidity at all, too!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter