Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pigment Frenzy!

.



Lately I have been on this pigment rampage and not just MAC, but with tons of mineral makeup companies. I personally think $20 for a bottle of pigments is a bit too steep for me especially because I am never going to use all of it or even HALF of it! A sample size (5grams) can last me a really long time. I can see the difference between MAC Pigments and NYX pigments; NYX has a soft, flour like texture to it, and MAC is a bit more gritty, yet both perform pretty well for me.

To be honest, the mineral eyeshadow pigments I have received are good dupes for MAC Pigments because they too are very vibrant in color, and are awesome wet (or foiled as one would like to call it). For me, I just love the variety of colors mineral makeup companies offer for eyeshadows, the possibilities are endless. MAC has quite an array of colors, but I haven't seen any that I couldn't find as a good dupe. But i've been storing them in my stacks (see above), and they keep on coming!

I personally love my "Viz-a-Violet" pigment from MAC because not only was it Limited Edition, but the color is my favorite lilac purple.

My good friend Lisa from My Mineral Bath and Body has been such a great help in recommending some awesome colors, I recently purchase the full size "Black Emeralds" which is shown in this pic a week ago, it's the Outer V:

1 comment

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

oh! those colors are gorgeous. what colors did you use? :]

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter