Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Smokin' HOT Smoke Signals

.

When MAC released its latest collection "Smoke Signals" featuring sultry colors such as "Waft" and "Showstopper" from the Gentle Fume and Smoking Eyes quads; I didn't bother to get them- until now.

I always ignored them at the MAC Store because I was like they aren't that special and that I had similar colors already that can probably create the smoky look just as well. But when I swatched "Waft" and "Gentle Fume" on my hand, I was in love! I also loved good 'ol Carbon because it has no shimmer in it.

I couldn't resist and ended up purchasing the Gentle Fumes quad, which is just gorgeous!

I can't wait till their Winter Antiquity Collection comes out!





The swatches:


Rondelle: White shimmer






Natural light:

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Fantastic look! And you inspired me to try some actual color in my eyeshadows. I went out and purchased a few purples, and a gray (that's a big step for me since I normally just stick to browns!). :)

Anonymous said...

Did you use all 4 colors in this quad to create the look?

aldworth6306@yahoo.com

Viki said...

Hi there Vanessa!

I've been following your blog for some time now, and just like the previous commenter, I too have been inspired to try a bolder and more colorful look. Previously I just stuck to natural, earth-colors, but now I've actually started going a bit wild every once in a while and it has certainly done some good to my mood. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your blog in the future too: I've learned so much from it. Just wanted to let you know that your work is appreciated. :-)

Thank you for putting so much effort into all this. Keep up the excellent work!

Izar (shellejenks @ freemail . hu)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter