Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Reader Question

.

Q: Vanessa - how do you like the eyeshadows from nixie cosmetics? I am thinking of buying some of their shadows. Does the nixie shadow pans fit into a mac palette? thanks!
_____________________________________________________________________________
A: The Nixie eyeshadows are awesome, and HUGE! The color payoff (pigmentation) is equivalent to MAC. And NO the Nixie eyeshadows DO NOT fit in the MAC Palette! The MAC eyeshadows are very small so it can only fit the E.L.F quad palettes or their own MAC 15 pan palettes (which I am selling as well as blush palettes, email me for info). You MUST order the Nixie Palette itself for the Nixie eyeshadows, ULTA eyeshadows DO FIT in the Nixie Palettes as they are the SAME exact size. To gauge the difference in size, look up at the banner on top of this blog, the MAC eyeshadows are in the black palette on the top left of the banner, and the ULTA/Nixie eyeshadows are on the right and are much larger.

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw that you were selling the MAC palettes. How much are you charging for them and shipping?

Thanks,

Kristin
k_blakesley@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I recently got my Nixie palette with a small selection of eyeshadows - love them!

Have you tried any of their brushes yet? I'm debating between those and the ones from coastalscents.com for some cheap options.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter