Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, September 21, 2007

MAKEUP REVIEW: Anastasia Eye Brow Gel (Clear)

.



4.5 out of 5 stars


I first received a sample of Anastasia's Brow Gel from Sephora when I racked enough Beauty points, and I loved it ever since! I have always used clear mascara gel from the drugstores, and let me tell you it doesn't work for me, it stays put the moment I apply it, but later in the day I see hairs that have escaped the shape and it bugs me!

PROS: It really tames my eyebrow hairs from straying away and keeps them in shape all day! No weird smell, no flakes, and isn't sticky or hard to apply to your brows, just comb and shape as you would normally and you're done.

CONS: It can be a bit stiff when you put too much on, or put too much in one specific area, not a hard stiff where it's not flexible, but it's like you can feel the gel when it's dry.

OVERALL: I really liked it! I am actually going to be purchasing the full size one! :)

1 comment

Pretty Critic said...

Love you blog! so cute and refreshing and helpful. I'm just starting my own blog criticinlove and yours is an inspiration!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter