Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, September 3, 2007

New Haul

.

So the wonderful BF took me on a miniature shopping spree at of course, MAC, so I came out with 4 eyeshadows palettes and their studio fix concealer (which by the way is claimed to be waterproof so we'll see). [one of the palettes and the concealer is not pictured because I got it the following day].

I got: "beautiful iris", "knight devine", "mylar", and "omega".

I also got my Splash eyeshadow from CherryCulture.com as well as my Indelible eyeliner and Sealant (gel drops) to allow the eyeliner to stay on all day. I must say I was a bit disappointed on how small it was especially because online it looked similar in size to MAC's Fluidline, but a little goes along way! I actually tried it on for the first time yesterday and I LOVE it, I used a flat square head eyeliner brush (aka a "push brush") and it seriously looked fresh even at the end of the day, I am so happy I got it, no more touch ups!



See how tiny it is!???


And here it is next to the gel drops, which you put a drop on the lid, dip your brush in it, then dip it in the eyeliner to make it everything proof!

3 comments

MrsDiaz said...

Ulta is 20% off your entire purchase this week! So go stock up there on items! hehe

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

oOo. i've been hearing good things about mac's fluidline too. how much is it anyhow? :P

Anonymous said...

Where do you buy the eyeliner and the sealant?

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter