Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Milani Lipsticks

.

I am such a nerd, but I actually watched the premiere of "Gossip Girl" on the WB (I read some of the books), and now I am hooked on it and I don't know why! Doesn't beat "The Hills", but I love shows like that haha...so now every Wednesday night is "Gossip Girl" night!

I have a MAKEUP TUTORIAL on the way, I have been getting so many requests, emails, etc. so I apologize if it's taking me awhile to do them, I am getting around to it! Including the "Green with Envy" tutorial, that's the one a lot of people seemed to like...

Anyway, I went to the CVS store and of course bought Glycerin to make my mixing medium, and ended up picking 2 Milani Lipsticks, "Amaretto" and "Dolce Vita" a sheer beige/nude color, and a soft baby pink color and I also bought Essence of Beauty Brushes, a contour brush, a fan brush, and the baby blending brush came with it. I love Essence of Beauty brushes! They are just so cute to me and I love how they have travel sizes to stick in my purse.





Swatches:


Brushes:


4 comments

Anonymous said...

Hey :) can you please do a swatch the Milani Amaretto and Dolce Vita lipsticks :) thanks <3

Vanessa said...

Hi! Do you mean swatches on the lips? There are some swatches on this post on the hand...if you do a search I believe on some of my fotd's under eye makeup photos I think I used one of them.

Vanessa said...

Oh and next time please leave your email!

Anonymous said...

hello ! is the amaretto lipstick shimmery ? i loove nude lipsticks but i dont like frosty lipsticks or shimmer in it :?

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter