Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, January 13, 2008

FOTD- Pink Princess

.

My 10 year old sister LOVES pink, and since she is my little princess no matter how old she is, I thought id dedicate this FOTD to her, since she is my "mini me".

I also got my Camellia Rose Skin Soothing Primer today which smells so heavenly to me, like a herbal tea bag!







What I used:

Face:
- Camellia Rose Skin Soothing Primer
- MAC Studiofinish Concealer NC30
- MMBB Mineral Foundation

Cheeks:

- Valerie Beauty "Coquette" Blush

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot in "Soft Ochre"
- MAC Shadestick in "Gracious Me"
- MUFE (Makeup Forever) Eyeshadow #26 (pink)
- MAC e/s in "Silver Ring"
- Milani e/s in "Storm"
- MAC Pigment in "Vanilla"
- MAC Fluidline in "Nightfish"
- Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

Lips:

- MAC l/s in "Up the Amp"
- MAC l/s in "Snob"
- NYX Lipgloss in "Iced Orchid"

MUFE eyeshadow with "Silver Ring" and "Storm" eyeshadow on outer-V


Highlight...




9 comments

na said...

You look great in pink! You've probably heard this a lot already, but your lashes are to die for!

Katleen said...

oh my ghad!!! your so pretty in pink and so sweet doing it for your lil sis....
i love it!!!!!!

Shawnta said...

This looks very pretty and I'm loving the hair too!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

I'm thinking about the primer also! I also want to try Pure Luxe's primer. But I'm glad to hear it smells good. I don't like the ones that smell all 'old lady' like. Eww..

The FOTD dedication is very sweet. What a caring sister you are! Pinks are outstanding on you!

leepsz said...

This look looks amazing on you!
& Aww @ your sis being your princess lol too cute.
Have you tried your Camellia Rose Skin Soothing Primer? If so let me know how it is!

& this is kind of a random question but do you pluck your eyebrows or wax them? They always look so perfect lool

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

very pretty nessa! :] i see you finally got camellia rose's smoothing primer? how do you like it. :D and how sweet of you to dedicate this to your lil sis! :D hehe. my baby sis is my little princess too, she is the little brat though. hehe. still love her though. :D pretty fotd!

MakeupByRenRen said...

beautimous! I love pink :) I love you rocking these bright colors...very gem!

Karen said...

You are so sweet for doing this for your little sis!

I really love pinks on you. I wish I had the guts to try this look.

(g)ezebel said...

you look sooooo good in pink!! and guess what? i managed to find shadestick crimsonaire at The Cosmetics Store last weekend!! you shoulda seen me jump up and down; i immediately thought, i gotta tell Nessa i found it!! now, if i could just get around to going back to the regular MAC counter to get Hepcat... (g)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter