Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

WANTED: Dupe List

.

I know, I know, everyone is waiting on the dupe list, sorry it's taking so long, I've been getting sidetracked with questions and requests, and since those are much easier to deal with those go out first; but I want to concentrate on the dupe list, so far I have some picture swatches and a list, but I DO NEED YOUR HELP in compiling everything as there may be some I am missing or if there is another dupe of something, i'd love to know!

Here is a sample of what is to come:

From L to R: MAC Metal-X Cream Eyeshadow in "Goldspice", Milani "Sun Goddess" single eyeshadow (also dupe of MAC e/s in "Amber Lights"), and L'Oreal HIP Pigment in "Progressive"



SO LADIES, DO YOU KNOW OF ANY DUPES? IT CAN BE ANYTHING, EYESHADOW, BLUSHES, LIPSTICKS, LIPGLOSSES, ETC., PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT OR EMAIL ME! LIST THE ORIGINAL (THE PRODUCT BEING "DUPED") AND THE DUPE, PLEASE INCLUDE AS MUCH DETAIL AS YOU CAN AS WELL ("MORE/LESS SHIMMERY THAN THE ORIGINAL", MORE PEACHY, ETC.)


I will then add it to the current list of dupes I have so that when it's done, y'all can have a complete AND accurate list! :)

Thanks!

8 comments

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa. NYX Black single eyeshadow is a brilliant alternative to MAC Carbon. It's just as "black" as Carbon, and completely matte.

mandilicious said...

NYX's Loose Pearl Mania in Lime is a good dupe of MAC's Golden Olive pigment. i have a swatch in one of my posts..:)

Anonymous said...

Jane's Blushing Earth Sheer is an excellent dupe for Nars Orgasm blush. Blushing Earth is shimmery peach color that lasts all day, it has a good amount of pigment also :)

the Muse said...

'nes you're seriously the hardest working blogger around!


*mwah*

the Muse said...

'nes you're seriously the hardest working blogger around!


*mwah*

Starry x2 night said...

Not my post, but Sirvinya has an awesome post on Parrot and its dupes here.

psychoexgirlfriend said...

Hmmm, this is a good idea! Right off the bat, I can tell you MAC Springsheen = Milani Luminous = Nars Orgasm blush. Chanel Twinkle Glossimer = Nars Orgasm lipgloss. NYC Bronzer = Cargo Matte Bronzer. When I think of more, I'll let you know!

(g)ezebel said...

NYX's e/s "my favorite color" is a pretty good dupe of Urban Decay's "midnight cowboy."

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter