Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Innovative Product- Eyeshadow Stickers?

.

ColorOn Professional - Instant Makeup Applicators



Eyeshadow applicators, just stick, peel off, and voila! You have makeup on your eyes- dazzling!

Each kit ranges in price (5 pack),with they have a variety of colors ranging from smokey eye looks, naturally warm/cool, Jewels, Metallics, and more! You can also CUSTOMIZE it to where you can choose the looks you like!

***If any of you gals try this let the rest of us know your review and thoughts on this product!***


You can read more on the website, www.coloronpro.com:

Manufactured in the U.S.A. by World Cosmetics, LLC

Our debut product, colorOn Professional Instant Eye Shadow Applicators, can make anyone look as if they have a make-up artist on call. A patented, revolutionary application technology, colorOn Professional is so easy, fast and fun to use that it appeals to everyone, from the makeup junkie to the makeup artist to the makeup-averse. Imagine pillowy-soft disposable applicators already laden with mineral cosmetic eye shadows in colors and designs ranging from subtle daytime to smoldering evening looks, created to suit every skin tone and ethnicity.

These are single-use, hygienic, hypoallergenic applicators that require no makeup skills, no brushes or secondary applicators. Imagine an eye shadow that is waterproof, crease-proof, and long-wearing that transfers to the eyelid with just a touch. The result is nothing short of amazing: A professional, flawless look every time.

Available at select retailers or directly through this website, colorOn Professional Instant Eye Shadow Applicators come in color combinations to suit every taste and every skin tone due to our rich, intense pigments and advanced design. Supermodel to career woman, novice to pro – you will adore this product! Makeup Artists in the industry are already buzzing, cosmetics retailers are taking notice, and finally colorOn Professional Instant Eye Shadow Applicators are available to you.

With colorOn Professional, industry artists can color outside the lines. In addition to the subtle, everyday looks, this revolutionary application technology offers the instant ability to apply intricate designs on the eyelid, with tremendous potential for theatrical makeup, runway looks, avant-garde club looks and costume/holiday makeup.

The future of makeup is now. Finally, makeup made easy, glamour made simple!

22 comments

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry someone said mean things about you.For the record, i love your website.You said something interesting, that you were able to find out the person's ip address.i have someone who slags me off as well and i would love to find out who it was.how could i do that?

Lisa
nyork07@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

cool, i need one of those strips. I'm so clumsy with eye makeup lol

(g)ezebel said...

i'm not sure why, but this stuff just makes me giggle. heeheehee

(g)ezebel said...

wups. i meant the stick-on e/s, not your experience with haters..! doh.

L said...

WOW! that's cool. how do you find these things? LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nessa,I love your website and I think it is great you take the time to keep it up. About the eye-shadow stick on things, Enkore has a video on how to make them although I haven't tried it my self. Hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's my favorite Dr. Seuss quote ^_^. Don't even dignify those haters-keep on doing your thang! I'm not sure if I believe those eye shadow strips although when I saw them I was like that is one of the coolest makeup products I have seen in a long time.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... peel off make-up...interesting. I'd like to know how well these things work, someone please sample them as Vanessa will have to stick with what she does best: actual make-up application and blending! =)

You're a great gal Vanessa. Like MC said: they can try but they can't take that away from you.

B said...

Those eyeshadow thingies look too cool. I would definitely be interested in checking them out. And girl.....screw the hatas (I'm tryna stop cursing, otherwise I would have said the F word....ha!). Seriously. I personally feel like I am too old to be bothered with childish name-calling tactics. I'm glad you can be mature about it. Do yo thang, babay! Okay, so I'm going to Atlanta this upcoming weekend so let's do the PRO store this weekend after that? Whatcha say?

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Hey love. Thank you for the wonderful comment. It really touched my heart coming from you and means a lot to me to know that we're all here for each other when shit hits the fan. And you'd think that with the way we comment each other, it's like we've known each other since tykes! But I believe you can find good people online and I'm definitely glad we are family.

On a different note, did you see EnKore's method of doing this press on makeup? I guess it's the next wave of the future but what's the fun in that? What can I say?? I like the difficulty of blending!! LOLOL!

Oh, and here's a quote I got from Fresh Prince (yes, I still watch that - don't laugh, hah): "Others don't define who I am,... I define who I am". Love you girl!

jewels said...

Keep it up!
Love everything you post!

Unknown said...

AMEN to what you said! Go Nessa!

I hope you didnt forget to tell your boss that next month the 13th... you'll be in for half the day only. heeeheee!!!


Stick on e/s? that takes out the fun in learning makeup :[ Puts the brushes out of commission and the numerous e/s to waste. haha. that's just my take on it.

Anonymous said...

it's terrible that people are so mean on some of these blogs. i didn't see what that girl wrote on yours but i saw some of the rude and uncalled for comments on ABB and couldn't help but wonder if it's the same person.

anywho...to reiterate what everyone else has been saying, great job and i appreciate all of the effort you put into your blog. plus you're a cutie. :D yay for strong women! and that girl doesn't know what she's talking about. clearly.

starlit from ABB

na said...

Nessa, forget about the haters. All of us love your blog, and don't let one person's negative attempt let you down. :)

The stick-on eyeshadows are ridiculous! They're an interesting idea, but I don't see it working for all eye shapes. It also looks like it would take out the fun in doing makeup and tutorials!

alien man?! said...

O, wow, haha. I don't know what to make of those stick-ons. I just can't see it working out for me w/o looking off or unnatural. I'm curious to see someone try it and post a review, though. NOT IT!

mayaari said...

I bought a pair of these from Mirenesse a while back and they've been sitting on my dresser, haha...perhaps I'll try them out and let you know how it turns out! They seem like an interesting concept, just stick & go out the door...but I have a love/hate relationship with picking different colors to use and blending them together - love the creative side to it, hate taking all that time to get it right =P

Ethereal Prey said...

that totally reminds me of enkore's thing. though i wonder how it would work on a monolid like mine. hmmm...
there will always be haters out there. But you rise above it and they get bored and move on. but the good thing is that you obviously were way smarter than that idiot was.

leepsz said...

Oh snap! Those look interesting, I hope someones tried them or something, I'm curious to see how it would turn out!

Btw thanks for the comment back! Your so adorable lol, Oh your from Toronto? So close to me! Lol, I used to live in Guelph (which is about 30 minutes from Toronto..not sure if you've heard of it) Then I moved to Mississauga, So that shot off my balcony was when I lived in Guelph! Oh how I wish the snow was still like that :( It only lasted for about a month, Now the snows just off & on and not even near as gorgoues as that lol. Howcome you moved all the way to Cali from Tdot?! That's a pretty big move, At least I think..lol. Do you still have family in Toronto?

Anyways love, Hope your day/night is going well! (not sure what the time difference is between here & there?)

Take care darling!

www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

It looks like Enkores!

The thing is it look fabulous, but I wonder how it would work on more unusal eye shapes, like mine is a asian eye shape?

MakeupByRenRen said...

hey sis...i think we've all been hit by the haters...but i love your positive outlook and i'm totally stealing that quote...in the past i got a lil down from some negative ppl out there but i'm keeping my head up for all of us...make the haters your motivators :)

Krystle said...

Darn, I was gonna ask you if you have seen Koren's video on these, but Mrs. Lynne beat me to it!

Krystle said...

one more thing, I love Dr. Seuss! I told Stephie that same quote when those haters were out there.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter