Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Video: How I do my hair (lazy and super fast styles!)

.

I had several requests on how I do my hair, more specifically my last post (V-day FOTD), to be honest, I don't do anything to it. Ask my co-workers, I walk into work looking like I have a birds nest on top of my head!

After I take a shower, I comb it out and I usually take a shower at night before bed, so when I sleep on it, it's still damp, so when I wake up it's already wavy...then I just tie it up in a bun under a hat or whatnot, and then when I take my hair down it's wavy!

I am SUPER lazy M-F, I start work at 8am so I like to just get up and go before traffic catches up to me, so I RARELY have time to straighten or curl, or even brush it! But on the weekends i'll get dolled up, so my hair is usually crazy most of the time.

*Warning, I look like crap, this was taken at like 11 at night, so I have "end of the night" makeup where it isn't as "fresh"....also I ran out of bobby pins, so all I had was a huge clip, but you can use of course, a smaller clip and take your time to get it 'perfect', I rushed on purpose for timing purposes. :)

13 comments

Anonymous said...

my girls and i always do that second thing you did to volumize. we call it "mushrooming" haha. sometimes we ride in the car with "mushrooms" on top of our heads on the way to the bars/clubs (can u imagine how ridiculous 5 girls look in car... all dressed up, full on makeup.. and big blobs of hair on top of their heads? lol) and we fluff out our hair when we find a parking spot. easy and lazy way to get that sexy big bed hair!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

I wish we lived right next door to each other because then we can do hair and makeup! I actually like doing makeup more but I have so much fun doing hair also. I do the poof too but I have way less hair than you do so I do the center poof action.

Anonymous said...

you have such beautiful hair! thanks so much for all your tips. i love your site :)

Aiz said...

When I used to have long hair, I'd twist my hair into a bun and it would become wavy too! I love it! Great hair tut! Now I miss my long hair :(

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

love the poof. :] i do it too, and like you i'm lazy so i hardly ever do anything to my hair... it's just up in a high tucked in ponytail. :P

Elizabeth said...

i want your hair!! Its so long and thick

na said...

I LOVE your hair! I would love to have as much volume as you do! Thanks for showing different styles. :)

MakeupByRenRen said...

hey hon,
when i go to work i always have crappy hair lol, it's usually in a pony tail or messy bun with my bangs pushed to the side...i get hot neck really easy...but when i try to do the bun thing at night my hair just gets really crimped and cooky looking :( too bad...maybe i didnt let it half day enough...i'm going to try it tonight!

MsLanie said...

I do the same thing too. Too lazy to use a curling or straightening iron. I usually just comb my hair and tied my upper mid-section of my hair and make it a bit poof. Most of the time I just tied my hair in a pony-like. Great vid!

Anonymous said...

hi vanessa! i know you are super busy but when you have some time, can you show us how you did your updo in your christmas fotd? the one where you had that beautiful, colorful dress and bright colorful eye makeup? thanks!!

(g)ezebel said...

girrrrl, you could be bald and STILL look gorgeous.

The 4 Rockstars said...

Wow!
You have mega watts hair!
I wish my hair was long again...I think you've just inspired me to let my hair grow out again

Bliss said...

Thanks for the great tips, its such a cute poof, your hair is so long.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter