Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Reader Request FOTD & Tutorial- Smokey Orange and Brown

.

Reader Kristal requested a smokey orange and brown look, so I did my best to fulfill that request.

I also took this opportunity to use the L'Oreal HIP Pigment in "Progressive", (on my outer-V and crease) as well as MAC e/s in "Patina" and "Omega"







What I used:

Face:
- Camellia Rose Skin Soothing Primer
- Silk Naturals Mineral Foundation (Warm Gold)

Cheeks:
- Everyday Minerals Blush in "All Smiles"
- Milani "Luminous" Blush for shimmer

Eyes:- MAC Paint Pot in "Soft Ochre" all over the lid
- Pure Luxe Eyeshadow in "Fantasy" (all over the lid)
- NYX single eyeshadow in "Golden Orange" (lower half of the lid above the crease)
- Amuse eyeshadow from the palette (no color name on top of NYX golden orange)
- L'Oreal HIP Pigment in "Progressive" (on outer-V and contour)
- MAC e/s in "Patina" and "Omega" above NYX golden orange (contour)
- Indelible Gel Eyeliner in "Black Out"
- Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

Lips:
- AVON Lipstick in "Coral Cashmere"
- AVON Lipstick in "Nude Pink"
- Sephora Lip Liner #206
- AVON Lipgloss in "Nude Peach"

After applying the MAC Paint Pot in "Soft Ochre" all over the lid, I applied Pure Luxe e/s in "Fantasy".








I then applied the orange/bronze color over the NYX Golden Orange.







Line and apply mascara!


Applied NYX Golden Orange and HIP Pigment in "Progressive" on lower lashline...




Had to match the shirt, lol.

20 comments

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

you are so cute sis! sassy little girl you! lol. love the shirt. i don't think i could pull off orange like you did here but it looks great on you!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Oh,... and did you see you were featured on Pursebuzz! YAY! *high five*

Elizabeth said...

Your pull the orange off really well! I like it, looks really good!

It sucks how we don't have Milani over here, the products like good :( is it similar to Bourjois?

Your face looks thinner! Not like you were chubby before or anything!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa!

You look so cute, as always! I wanted to thank you for updating the blog so often. I'm so addicted to it that I check it 2-3 times a day and there's always something new to learn from.

Thank you!

yummy411 said...

hot shirt! great makeup to match!

Anonymous said...

Hey there ! I am totally digging the Orange look.
Looks gr8 on ya!! I think people with brown eyes must give orange a try....

L said...

this look is hot!

alien man?! said...

that orange is SO cool

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! I love the orange :)

Anonymous said...

Orange is my favorite color (and red too)! You look gorgeous. Thanks for the tutorial, I'd love to try this one out.

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

gorgeous look sista love. :] adore itttt! :] and orange wears really well on you! :D jebus, i'm jealous. haha. :] and what a cute shirt!

oh, and i have a jacket very similar to yours. it's warm as heck. hehe.

Bliss said...

Hiya Vanessa, i love the orange colour on you it really made your eyes popped. ps; can i link you thanks dear, your shirt is so cute :)

B said...

Girl, you can seriously pull off the orange. I still can NOT do this. You are fab and I hope you know it.

Peace and blessings to a happy Monday.

Anonymous said...

when is it that your look is NOT gorgeous?! I absolutely love the orange, it's so vibrant! Such a fun look, I'm goin to try to copy it :)

Vanessa said...

Thanks Ladies! And thanks Sis Lynne for the heads up! Didn't even know I was on there! :)

m said...

I never thought orange eyeshadow would look hot. Way to show it to me, Vanessa!

BTW, that a really cute top! Where is it from? Also, I posted a pic of my place on my blog. It's just the living area, but let me know what you think!

Stephie said...

i love orange on you ate! you're inspiring me to break out my off the radar pigment :) and we definitely are sisters at heart. we match our clothes and makeup :D

Anonymous said...

the eyes look so pretty on you! id love to try this out but scared il look like a clown! lol do you think this will work with nc30 tone and mac orange e/s as we have no nyx here?
thanx

(g)ezebel said...

man, those coral avon lipsticks/gloss look GREAT on you. now, you know i'd run out and buy them, but i think i learned my lesson that just 'cuz it looks fantastic on 'nessa don't mean it's gonna look good on me. *remembers hot pink lipstick* doh.

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've been to this blog....adding into my rss feed!
>_<

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter