Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Posts to come!

.

I have been super busy with this thing called "life", so thank you all for patiently waiting for any requests you have put in! I am really trying as hard as I can to hammer everything out accordingly, however I get home pretty late so sometimes the last thing I wanna do is turn on the camera! I just wanna get in bed and sleep! So I try and update as I can, so to let you all know what you can look forward to:

I WILL BE (meaning NOT NOW, but soon) offer MAC Pigment Samples again. Because of the madness that goes on with shipping and impatient people, I will ship out EVERY WEDNESDAY ONLY. Also no duplicates of colors will be allowed. Sorry but it's to be fair, also they are SAMPLES so that you can see whether you want to buy the full size version or not, some people want to order like 5 of one color to stock up, no can do! I repeat, I AM NOT TAKING ANY ORDERS NOW, I am in the process of getting all the materials together (envelopes, jars, sifters, labels, more pigments, etc) so once everything is complete, I will announce it here.

Reader Requests:

- FOTD: Using NYX Eyeshadow Trio in "Aquamarine"
- Video on how I did my hair for the Pink Princess FOTD
- Tutorial/Look using only ONE eyeshadow
- Essentials in my makeup bag
- Video: Makeup Collection re-visited
- Holiday Glam Look (yeah this one is a tad bit too late! LOL)
- FOTD: Valentine's Day Look
- Tutorial (maybe a video): Focusing on outer-V and contour

.....and much, much, more! So Stay tuned!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter