Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Reader Looks- Kai shows us her green!

.

Kai is new to the makeup scene, only started 2 months ago, but you would never even know! She shows us a very simple green look that compliments her skintone and black hair.

Thanks Kai for sharing your look!

***LADIES*** have a look you want to share? Send it to me at: nessasarymakeup at gmail.com with the products you used, include a close up of your look if you can!





What she used:


Face:
- Concealer and foundation from Bare Naturals (Philippine's Brand of Mineral Makeup)

Cheeks:

- Bare Naturals Blush in "Peachy"

Eyes:

- Elianto(a korean brand)e/s in "blueberry" and Baxi "metallic green"

Lips:

- Clear lipgloss

6 comments

Anonymous said...

I have a question about Silk Naturals. when you first started using it, what brush did you use to swatch the foundation onto your face to see if you got a good match or not?

Vanessa said...

Hoa- Be sure to include your email next time so I can respond to you! I just used either a dry finger or a small eyeshadow brush to get a line of color to see if it was a match or not.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa,

I doubt you remember me but I actually purchased MAC pigment samples from you not too long ago. I doubt you do since you have so many other MAC pigment sample requests. Anyways, I finally got a blogspot of my own. I've been reading your blogs for about a month now and decided to create my own just cause it seems interesting and its not the usual MySpace that everyone seems to have nowadays..Anyhow, I really don't know how to use this blogger website..Could you plz let me know how I could friend-request you? I wanted to add you to my list of friends..Thanks a bunch Vanessa!

na said...

Good job, Kai! :) It's such a pretty green.

MakeupByRenRen said...

beautiful!

Katleen said...

hahaha..thanks girls...
and thanks to ate vanessa for being such a sweet lady..:)
and an inspiration... ^__^

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter