Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hauling!

.





So I went to Sally's and Rite-Aid and picked me up a few things, more Ardell lashes, Jane Blush (forgot the color, but it reminds me of Luminous), Sally Hansen Diamond Lipgloss in "Nude Shimmer", nailpolish remover stick, couple of traveling jars, and Ardell dark lash glue.

I also got my CherryCulture.com haul, I ended up just getting some NYX eyeshadow singles in: "Blondie", "Burgundy Pearl", and "Rust". "Rust" is very similar to MAC e/s in "Cranberry", although it looks darker in this pic, it's a tad bit darker but they DO look similar in person in case any of you are wondering...

L to R: Burgundy Pearl, Rust, and Blondie



The three at the bottom, from LEFT to RIGHT: Blondie, Rust, and Burgundy Pearl. The one on top is MAC e/s in "Cranberry" for comparison purposes.


I also got the Lancome Lipgloss in "Seashell" that Lilan from the Daily Cookie was raving about, I also ordered the lipstick in "Desert Pink" which I am waiting for! And Lynne mentioned the NYX lipstick in B52 and I thought it looked gorgeous on her, so I got that one as well. I like the color of that one too!



"Seashell" lipgloss by Lancome:

15 comments

MakeupByRenRen said...

oh la la lovely haul! that lancome lipgloss is perfect! so juicyyyy. I love the dark ardell glue...I use it all the time...I think it helps blend in the falsies better...but I've seen those lash strips around and haven't tried them yet...let me know how it goes :)

so yah, back to "work" lol...keep up the good work sis!

Katleen said...

i really wish there is a NYX here in the Phil.
and i already did a green FOTD..i've been inspired by your last entry...

Vanessa said...

Ren- haha I know right! "Working hard!" LOL!

KaiKai- Send me your green FOTD! I would love to post it on here I am sure it looks gorgeous on you!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Hiya sis!! Nice haul. And look at those cute containers! I have a similar one except gots mine at Wal-Mart and a green cappie :) I wish we had Sally's here :( I used to go there on a WEEKLY basis before.

And more NYX loot! Yeeee. Thank goodness for these wonderful drugstore products! And all hail B52!!

And I just love your juicy looking lips. You sooo HAWT Ma!

mayaari said...

Burgundy Pearl looks gorgeous! I *just* picked up a NYX e/s the other day - I can only find it at Ulta, and it's difficult to get there very often - and I really like their shadows! pretty lipcolor as well :)

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

Nice haul! I too have been inspired by Lynne's raves about the NYX lipsticks and I TOO love the lipstick she had up on her other post (B52) I still have yet to get it cause I haven't really been out of the house lately... just bummin' it at home cause i'm on vacation. :P

Nice haul! I have both Burgundy Pearl and Rust and they are GORGEOUS colors. :] Blondie looks like such a pretty color too. :D Hehe.

I was eyeing the Babies during my last Madame Madeline haul, but skipped it. Would love to see how those look on you though! :D

nilla cookie said...

Seashell looks sooo cute! Can't wait to see an entire look from you Vanessa! I'm sure gorgeous as usual! :)

Anonymous said...

hey I looove rust! I used it yesterday =p

alien man?! said...

i have and LOVE NYX Rust but that Burgundy Pearl looks quite desirable ;)

Yumm, that Seashell is beautiful!

watercoloursky said...

i have the NYX blondie but haven't used it yet...i'm not sure what to do with it because its not a true gold but more dirty gold. guess i'll see what you do with it :)
for some reason the colour reminds me of the yellow villain in Sin City - but maybe thats just me lol.

Krystle said...

Hey Vanessa! Geezes, will you just hurry up with the digi camera tut already? Just Joking!! Take your time. Which store did you buy those containers? I've been looking all over the place for small containers, but I can't find any!

yummy411 said...

hey vanessa! i love that lipgloss and i'll def have to check out jane blushes. i've always bought the strip bronzers....

yummy411 said...

btw.. i need to look around sally's more. i swear i never see these supplies and the disposable makeup items grrrr~

MrsDiaz said...

cute haul! I bought Rust for X-mas hehe..I'm in one of those itching moods now to go buy makeup and junk I don't need. Let me know when you're free so we can do some damage!

na said...

Nice haul! :) The Lancome gloss looks like MAC Rocking Chick lipstick in liquid form!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter