Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Best of 2007- A look back on some popular posts...

.

I thought I would post some links to some old posts that may be helpful to some of you, also it's a great refresher as well as an all-in-one introduction to those of you who are new to reading the site (as well as any silent readers). So enjoy as these are some of the best!

Makeup application on Asian Eyes was the most popular post 'til this day, and Lucy Liu proves that it can be beautifully done!

A lot of readers inquired about the shelf life of cosmetics...

2nd most popular post were the eyeshadow dupes, this list will be updated soon, doing more research on other colors as well as blushes and some lipsticks and lipglosses...

How to Apply Eyeliner

How to find your Skin Type

How to Apply FAKE eyelashes

How to Take a good makeup photo

Make your own Mixing Medium to help pigments and minerals adhere to your eyelid.

Steps to applying eyeshadow

Hints on how to find your perfect powder/foundation shade.

VIDEO of Makeup Brushes I use and what I use them for...as well as a PICTURE-filled post of the brushes and a breakdown of uses.

VIDEO on Contouring and how to properly apply blush was also a recent favorite.

VIDEO on How to naturally shade in your eyebrows.

Depotting NYX Trio Eyeshadows helped a lot of you NYX loving ladies!

Some popular FOTD's:


Using the MAC Antiquitease Holiday Palette in "Smokey Eyes".

Holiday Glam look at the company holiday party!

The Golden Girl look was a hit among many, capturing gorgeous earth tone colors, gotta love gold and bronze! Metallica was also one of my favorites!

Step-by-step picture tutorial on achieving a smoky eye look...

Au Natural Looks: Part I and Part II

FOTD using MAC quad "Gentle Fumes" from the Smoke Signals Collection

Natural Bronze look and Hepcat FOTD

Purple and Silver made an interesting combination!

Swatches:
Various Lipgloss Swatches of different lip products.

Swatches of MAC Pigments

NYX Swatches: #1, and #2

4 comments

MrsDiaz said...

Hey Girl,

I'm free Thurs night or Friday for dinner let me know!

Anonymous said...

hello V,
first off i want to say I LOVE your site.. I check it on a daily basis just cant stay away. This is my first comment to you. I have a question regrading eyeliner. I always put eye liner on for my sister, but some how it always ends up smearing to the bottom and then getting all messy. I tired just lining the waterline, this method doesn't smear as much as just applying the eyeliner to the top. Is there any thing I can do to prevent it from from smearing so much? Note: when I put it on for myself my eyeliner does not smear.
Email: avietgurl227@yahoo.com

Thanks a Bunch,
avietgurl227

NeverLoseFaith said...

Hi Vanessa!
You're always so helpful, even rounding everything up for us for our convenience, you're the best =)

-valerie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post. I've only recently started reading your blog so this helped me read a few of your older posts.

Oh, I received the eyeshadow today :D

Thanks heaps!

Enjoy the new year :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter