Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, July 8, 2007

My First Video..HOW TO APPLY EYELINER

.

I apologize for three things: the shitty quality, it cutting off too short, and my fat face. HAHA.

It's of "email size" so it cut the quality by a lot, and I am still trying to figure out the settings but it cut off by itself, so im assuming I only have 3 minutes each video..not sure yet, but the last part was to clean up smudges with a good ol Q-tip. :)

2 comments

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

okay, first of all you do NOT have a fat face. you're too cute/pretty. haha. :]

wow, that's the first time i've heard your voice. lol. :P

anywho, LOVE the tutorial... your tutorials are just getting better and BETTER! :] i usually just use liquid eyeliner with black eyeshadow on top, to set it... but now i can use a combo of both of our methods... i'm sure my eyeliner will stick VERY long with pencil, liquid, and powder. hahaha. love the tutorial girl... and i am definitely looking forward to more and more of your tutorials.

i'm waiting on your white eyeliner tutorial. hehe. *hint hint* lol. kidding. :P

Anonymous said...

Wow.You have a normal voice!I always thought you had a really squeaky voice.No offence.LOL!!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter