Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Model in a bottle...

.

I remember watching this on the Tyra Banks show awhile back, and I also read some great reviews on it. "Model in a bottle" is basically a makeup setting spray that holds and sets you makeup in place the WHOLE day so your makeup looks just as fresh at the end of the day as it did in the morning when you first applied it!

You can read a review here: REVIEW

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Totally love this stuff!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter