Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, July 30, 2007

Reader Question

.

Q: It would be great if you could show us some of the looks you come up with when using your new items. Do you actually go out on a daily basis with dramatic looks?
__________________________________________________________________________________

A: I actually DO show looks with my new items (example: MAXFACTOR lipgloss in "Stood me up" was shown as a "recently bought item" and re-surfaced again (along with other items like MAC Paints, Flirt Cosmetics, etc) in some of my eye makeup photos. And NO, I do not go out on a daily basis with dramatic looks, I create these looks just to show variations of looks that people can do and try out on their own for whichever occasion they choose. I think it would be quite boring to show everyone the same look over and over again, as of course this IS a makeup blog, hence it covers EVERYTHING from the au natural, to fantasy, to smoky, to dramatic, etc.

Actually, my day-to-day makeup changes depending on the outfit I am wearing. YUP! Depending on the COLOR of my outfit, that is the color of my eyeshadow. So if I am wearing teal, then my eyeshadow is teal, if I am wearing beige, then I am sporting the beige/taupe look, it really just depends on my mood and what outfit I am wearing.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter